I feel cold and shivery.
我觉得冷并且发抖。
I feel chilly.我觉得很冷。
I've got a pain in my stomach.
我的胃疼。
The toothache is unbearable.
牙疼得让人受不了。
I think I'm having a heart attack.
我想我是心脏病发作了。
A: What's wrong with you?
你哪儿不舒服?
B:I feel cold and shivery. I have a terrible headache and sore throat.
我觉得冷并且发抖。头疼而且喉咙也痛。
shivery a. 由于寒冷等原因而颤抖的
I will prefer to see a doctor as soon as possible.
我要见医生,越快越好。
Can you get me a nurse?
能给我找个护士吗?
Would you calla doctor, please?
请替我请个医生来好吗?
Please take me to the hospital right away.
请马上送我去医院。
A:I will prefer to see a doctor as soon as possible.
我要觅医生,越快越好。
B: Can you wait a moment please?
您能等一会儿吗?
as soon as possible意为“尽快”。
How long have you been like this?
您这样有多长时间了?
A: How long have you been like this?
您这样有多长时间了?
B:About a day.
大约有一天了。
I sprained my ankle.
我的脚崴了。
A:I sprained my ankle.
我的脚崴了。
B:I'll call someone for help.
我叫人来帮你。
sprain v. 扭伤
I feel kind of queasy.
我有点反胃。
A: I feel kind of queasy.
我有点反胃。
B: Do you want to sit by the window?
要不要坐到靠窗的位子?
queasy a. 感到反胃的,恶心的
I feel like vomiting and have diarrhea.
我想要呕吐,又想拉肚子。
A:My stomach is upset and I feel like vomiting and have diarrhea.
我的胃有点不舒服,想要呕吐,又想拉肚子。
B: You haven't eaten anything bad lately, have you?
你最近没吃过什么不干净的东西吧?
vomit v. 吐
diarrhea n. 痢疾,腹泻
The medicine I took earlier isn't helping.
我刚才吃的药没有用。
A: I think you should go to hospital.
我看你得上医院。
B: Maybe that's a good idea. The medicine I took earlier isn't helping.
也许是吧。我刚才吃的药没有用。
She passed out.
她昏过去了。
A:She passed out.
她昏过去了。
B:Please call a doctor!
快叫大夫!
pass out“昏倒,失去知觉”
You need first aid.
你需要急救。
A: Ouch! The pain is getting worse.
哎唷!越来越疼了。
B:It keeps bleeding. You need first aid.
血还在流。你需要急救。
Can I continue my trip?
我可以继续旅行吗?
A:Can I continue my trip?
我可以继续旅行吗?
B: I'm afraid not. You have to stay in bed for a month.
恐怕不行。你需要卧床1个月。
I have traveler's insurance.
我有旅行平安保险。
A:Do you have insurance?
你有保险吗?
B: I have traveler's insurance.
我有旅行平安保险。
insurance n. 保险
See more information, you can visit us